The Hull and Haltemprice Integrated Strategic Drainage Board is a ground-breaking new partnership which aims to transform our relationship with water.
Hull's relationship with water is challenging because it sits within a river basin and parts of Hull sit below sea level and there is the ever present potential for a storm surge from the North Sea inundating the city.
However, Hull was built around water; it is one of the area’s biggest assets. By embracing that fact we can not only reduce the risk from flooding, but we can also bring wider benefits to the area.
Everyone has a part to play in helping Hull and Haltermprice to thrive: Living with Water.
The Hull and Haltemprice Integrated Strategic Drainage Board is a voluntary partnership between organisations responsible for flood alleviation in the Hull and Haltemprice area.
To design a city that is sustainable - protected from climate change and utilising our relationship with water to create a 21st century economy.
- @LivingWithH2O - Jul 12, 2018
- @LivingWithH2O - Jul 9, 2018RT @Hullfloodrisk: Good Morning. Mark and Jess here from the Flood Team. Hope you all had a good weekend. Our skilled team are here to try…
- @LivingWithH2O - Jul 8, 2018
- @LivingWithH2O - Jul 6, 2018
- @LivingWithH2O - Jul 6, 2018RT @Hullccnews: Think you’ve got what it takes to take on the Hull-timate challenge? Come down to Queen Victoria Square and have a taster a…