Your browser is unsupported and may have security vulnerabilities! Upgrade to a newer browser to experience this site in all it's glory.
Skip to main content

For your community

Blue circular icon with four cartoon people

Looking after others

If you’re responsible for an organisation, such as a school, hospital, care home or community group, you can prepare a flood plan.

Know someone who needs extra help in a flood?

Know someone who needs extra help in a flood?

Ask your council if they can be put on a list to get extra help during a flood.

You can also ask Floodline to send flood warnings to a friend or relative on your behalf. Call them on 0345 988 1188 - they operate a 24-hour service.

Find out more about how you can help vulnerable people at risk of flooding here:


Yorkshire Water

Environment Agency

Hull City Council

East Riding of Yorkshire Council

University of Hull

Change text size
Change contrast